Questions: FAQ

Question: “When am I eligible go study abroad?”
Answer: “Upon successful completion of your high school or higher certificate (12 years of school or above) you are eligible to study abroad.”

Question: “How do I get started?”
Answer: “Send us an email at and we will guide you further in detail.”

Question: ‘’What are the admission requirements’’
Answer: ‘’Different schools ask for different documents however in general those include:

  • A completed application form
  • Copy of your passport
  • Passport photographs
  • Certified copies of your certificates, diplomas and grade sheets
  • CV/Resume
  • A statement of purpose/Motivation Letter
  • Proof of English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS/TOFEL, Cambridge ESOL or others)
  • Recommendation Letter
  • Application fee

Question: ‘’What are the visa requirements’’
Answer: Different Embassies may ask for different documents, mostly those are:

  • Visa application form
  • A valid passport
  • Photographs
  • Letter of Acceptance from the school/university
  • A bank statement showing sufficient funds that you can cover your study expenses abroad (mostly required by the Embassies for visa purpose for Non EU Citizens)
  • Visa application fee

Question: ‘’I am a European Citizen, do I need a visa to study in another European country’’
Answer: No, EU Citizen do not require a visa to study in another EU Country.

Question: “How can MGS help me?”
Answer: “MGS will help you throughout to find a right school and right country for you. Furthermore MGS will help you to get admission at your desired destination and guide you along the way for all events including visa procedure until you will successfully arrive abroad and start your studies.”

Question: “Are there any Scholarships available?”
Answer: “No, unfortunately there are no direct scholarships available however few schools might have some arrangements of discount or funds for students under different circumstances, for example EU Citizens might get some benefits in another EU country.”

Question: ‘’Where will I live, my accommodation abroad?’’
Answer: ‘’Most schools and universities have possibilities to offer you housing if not you will need to find your own apartment however MGS will help you in finding an accommodation.’’

Question: ‘’Can I work during my studies abroad?’’
Answer: ‘’The work permission is depending on the immigration regulations however most countries allow limited working hours of 10 to 20 per week.’’